A little chip or crack in your windshield may seem like a minor problem, one of those things that’s easy to procrastinate about. But don’t be fooled. That damage is more than just a visual blemish. Left un-repaired it presents more of a potential danger than you’re probably aware of. That’s why at First Call Autoglass, our core philosophy is Safety First. We take pride in delivering the windshield repair San Marcos relies on most.
Windshield Repair San Marcos Issues
Several variables determine whether or not you can get back on the road with a simple or repair or an all-out replacement. Either way, you can count on our certified technicians and guaranteed products and procedures.
- Most chips smaller than a 50-cent piece can be repaired
- Chips & cracks are more successfully repaired the newer they are
- Moisture makes cracks & breaks more difficult to repair
- Replacement may be a better option if damages are in your line of sight
Why Your Windshield is Important
The answer to that might seem obvious. But we’re not talking about your great grandfather’s windshield from decades ago. Windshields today are far more than glass. And they do much more than just keep wind and insects out of your face. That thing you look through is a key element of not just the form but also the function of your automobile.
- Supports the vehicle’s cabin
- In a front end collision, provides up to 45 percent of the cabin’s structural integrity, up to 60 percent in a rollover
- Helps airbag systems function optimally
- Prevents passenger ejection
For these reasons and more, getting a quick response to your windshield repair San Marcos needs is crucial.
We have been family owned and operated for over 40 years. What that means to you is consistency in our standards.
- Approved installation techniques
- Certified technicians with National Glass Association specs
- Proper Adhesives—we use industry standard materials
- Cold weather installation guidelines
- “Safe Drive-away” Times—ours is guaranteed dry and completely sealed within 1 hour.
- Quality replacement products to assure your car is returned to factory specifications and safety standards.
Not all auto glass repair shops are alike. And the cheapest price isn’t always the best bargain. Remember, when it comes right down to it, your windshield could literally play a role in saving your life. For the optimal windshield repair, San Marcos residents, make sure your shop of choice adheres to the federal safety standards for auto glass installation and guarantees their work. At First Call Autoglass, you can count on all this and more. That’s why we’ve been around for 40 years…and counting. We look forward to answering any and all of your questions. Feel free to use our online form for a free quote today.