A little chip or crack in your windshield may seem like a minor problem, one of those things that’s easy to procrastinate about. But don’t be fooled. That damage is more than just a visual blemish. Left un-repaired it presents more of a potential danger than you’re probably aware of. That’s why at First Call Autoglass, our core philosophy is Safety First. We take pride in delivering the Escondido windshield repair relies on most.
Escondido Windshield Repair Issues
Several variables determine whether or not you can get back on the road with a simple or repair or an all-out replacement. Either way, you can count on our certified technicians and guaranteed products and procedures.
- Replacement may be a better option if damages are in your line of sight
- Chips & cracks are more successfully repaired the newer they are
- Most chips smaller than a 50-cent piece can be repaired
- Moisture makes cracks & breaks more difficult to repair
Why Your Windshield is Important
We’re not talking about your great grandfather’s windshield from decades ago. Windshields today are far more than glass. And they do much more than just keep wind and insects out of your face. The answer to that might seem obvious. That thing you look through is a key element of not just the form but also the function of your automobile.
- In a front end collision, provides up to 45 percent of the cabin’s structural integrity, up to 60 percent in a rollover
- Prevents passenger ejection
- Supports the vehicle’s cabin
- Helps airbag systems function optimally
For these reasons and more, getting a quick response to your windshield repair San Marcos needs is crucial.
We have been family owned and operated for over 40 years. What that means to you is consistency in our standards.
- Proper Adhesives—we use industry standard materials
- “Safe Drive-away” Times—ours is guaranteed dry and completely sealed within 1 hour.
- Certified technicians with National Glass Association specs
- Approved installation techniques
- Cold weather installation guidelines
- Quality replacement products to assure your car is returned to factory specifications and safety standards.
Remember, when it comes right down to it, your windshield could literally play a role in saving your life. Not all auto glass repair shops are alike. And the cheapest price isn’t always the best bargain. For the optimal Escondido windshield repair, make sure your shop of choice adheres to the federal safety standards for auto glass installation and guarantees their work. That’s why we’ve been around for 40 years…and counting. At First Call Autoglass, you can count on all this and more. We look forward to answering any and all of your questions. Feel free to use our online form for a free quote today.
About The Author: Firstcall
More posts by firstcall